The Engagement Invitation Message ideas need to be just as good as your wedding ones. It is, after all, one of the first steps towards the most important relationship of your life. The Engagement Invitation Messages need to be exclusive and special, to be able to introduce your loved ones in the ‘right manner’ to your festivities.
While you might be arranging the venue, the menu, the attire, and the decorations; it is also just as important to ensure that the invites are just as pleasant. But, we are ‘so done with the regular messages that have grown boring and basic. Hence, we at myMandap bring to you some of the latest, trendy yet traditional Engagement Invitation Messages that you can select from.
However, the engagement party invitation has grown more and more personal. It is no longer about a general Engagement Invitation Message of ‘one for all. The invites are more personal to the relationships and what they represent. Just like the wedding invitation wording, the Engagement Invitation Messages need to be festive and ‘special’.
So, what Engagement Invitation Messages are trending this season? Here are some of the top trending ones you can opt for:
Table of Contents
From the Bride and Groom: The Engagement Invitation Message
There are times when the Bride and the Groom need to address the invites personally. This calls for certain invites that are personal and relevant at the same time. Here are a few Engagement Invitation Messages you can opt for:
– “I invite you to my engagement ceremony with my beloved ____. Please join the ceremony and bless us.”
– ” Join us on the celebration of our engagement and make this day more joyous and festive.”
– ” I hereby invite you to my engagement ceremony with the love of my life. Your presence would mean so much.”
– ” As the marriage is in order, we request you to join us at our engagement ceremony. Let’s celebrate this special day together.”
– ” Please come and bless us on this heartwarming moment at our ring ceremony. Looking forward to seeing you.”
– ” Your presence is requested on our new journey. May you come and bless our engagement day.”
– ” It all started with a smile, and we are going strong. Please come and bless us on our engagement.”
See also: Engagement Invitation Card
From the Parents: Engagement Invitation Message
Most of the Engagement Invitation Messages are addressed from the Parents to the guests. This is because we come from a culture where the elders are considered the ‘guardians’ of all occasions, festivities, and events. Hence the engagement invitation message from the parents can be any of the following:
– ” Join us for the engagement party of our __ & ___ in their exchange of love rings and seeking happiness.”
– ” You are cordially invited to attend the engagement party of our beloved son/daughter. Come and bless them.”
– ” Join us on this wonderful engagement ceremony of our beloved daughter and make her day special and memorable.”
– ” Matches are made in heaven so our ____ is getting engaged with _____ on ____. Come and bless them with your presence.”
– ” In honor of ____ and ____, an engagement party is being organized. Please come and bless them.”
– ” As the engagement rings are about to exchange, let’s ring the bell of happiness and joy for our ____ and ____.”
– ” Our beloved son has decided to say “forever” with his respected partner. Please come and bless him on his engagement.”
From the Siblings: The Engagement Invitation Message
Being an elder sibling is an honour and a blessing. There are times when the engagement announcement is done by the Sibling. So, what are the ideas for the engagement invitation message you can opt for? Here are our top picks:
– “Our beloved son has decided to say “forever” with his respected partner. Please come and bless him on his engagement.”
– ” As my beloved sister/brother is getting engaged, I request your presence to bless the newly engaged couple.”
– ” My dear brother is getting engaged with the love of his life. Come and bless them on _____.”
– ” Hope you will come and make their fairytale engagement ceremony more glamorous with your presence.”
– ” Love wins in the end. Let me invite you to the most glamorous engagement party of the decade. Come and bless my sister/brother.”
– ” As my sister is about to start a new chapter in her life, please be there to bless her engagement ceremony.”
For close Friends, an Engagement Invitation Message
Sometimes you need to specially address your best pals and gals. These can be informal, casual, and fun as it includes your close circle of friends. So, what are the Engagement Invitation Messages and quotes you can select from? Here are some of the best you can select from:
– “Dear friend, I invite you to my engagement ceremony with Rochelle to be conducted on 14th April at my residence. I would eagerly await your presence at the engagement and I can guarantee loads of fun with all my friends.”
– “Yippee! I got him, now he is mine officially. My engagement is this Saturday. Please join us for the celebrations!”
– ” Days became weeks, Weeks became months, and our love grew stronger, So I popped the question, and she said ” ‘Yes’, Today I’m happy to invite you to our engagement ceremony.
– ” It all started with a smile… Progressed with a kiss… And will end with a celebration like this! Please join us as we get engaged to be married!”
– “Who else would have us? You have to agree. Although we may be imperfect, We fit each other to a T. So we’ve decided it’s time. To finally step up. We’re getting engaged, So be there to wish us good luck!”
General Engagement Invitation Message
Sometimes all it takes is a very basic and general invite to get the Engagement Message across. However, as mentioned previously, the message needs to be something sweet, and trendy, yet ‘cultural enough’. Most of us prefer the Indian wedding invitation trends, as it hits the right cord across all family and friends alike.
So, what do we have here? Well, we at myMandap have curated some of the most trendy and pleasant general engagement invitation messages to try out:
– ” The honour of your presence is requested for an evening of cocktails and hor’dourves in honour of the newly engaged couple, X and Y Day, Month, Date X: XXpm – X: XXpm at -XYZ- No gifts please!”
– ” Please save the date (Bride Name) Getting engaged to (Groom Name), Love at its finest is the sweetest thing on earth! And not a thing or anyone can stop this couple To say, “Hello” to forever!”
– ” We are happy to announce that soon, we will be tying the knot. So join us as we get engaged and celebrate this moment with us!”
– ” Spring is here
Wedding bells are near…
Please join us to celebrate the engagement of A & B
at -XYZ- on Day, Month, Date, Time.
– ” A new beginning, a new life, We are getting engaged, You are invited to join us, On our blissful union and make our day!
‘Love’ Quotes for Engagement Invitation Message
Sometimes the engagement celebration simply requires you to ‘spell out the meaning of love for your special one. But, we are far past the ‘Roses are Red, Violets are Blue..’ kind of ancient quotes. Not that I have something against the traditional, ancient quotes; but, trendier and better, what say? So, here are our suggested ‘Love Quotes’ to use:
– “Love has chosen us to be together and we want to make it official. Join us for the celebration as we get engaged.”
– “Love is here to stay, So come celebrate by dancing the night away, Join us for an engagement party.”
– “Two hearts very much in love are getting united and making a promise to be in love forever! Save the date as you’re invited to our engagement”
– ” Love is there to bind us together and, we wish the time stays like that forever! We are getting engaged. Do us the honour by coming to the function on (date) evening.”
Check Out: Annaprasan Invitation Card Designs
Formal Engagement Invitation Message
Are you more of a formal person, and prefer a nice formal-sounding engagement invitation message? Well, here are our suggestions for some ‘not-so-boring-yet-trendy’ wishes for your engagement party:
Marriage means a beautiful new beginning. We, (The names of the bride and the groom), would like to invite you to witness and be a part of our new beginning.
Please join us on (date of the wedding), (time of the wedding) at (the venue of the wedding) as we tie the knot in holy matrimony. Your presence will be valuable to us.
Regards, Bride & Groom
– We are so happy to announce the news of our daughter’s marriage to [name of the groom].
We hope that you shall be present on this auspicious occasion with you and your family.
– ” With the grace of God, we are tying the knot on (date) at (time). We request your presence, to be a part of this holy ritual, witnessed by the Almighty, as we become one. Venue – Time – Date We hope that you will grace the occasion and bless us with your presence. Look forward to meeting you soon.
Regards, Bride & Groom
Movie-Inspired Engagement Invitation Message
Filmy at Heart? We know how it feels. So, why not use your craze for the movies as a theme for your engagement invitation messages? Here are some great and fun-filled filmy messages to get inspired from:
– The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they’re right if you love to be with them all the time – Julia Child.”
– ‘ Rabb Ne Banaa Di Jodi’
– ‘ Dil Waale Dulhaniyaa Le jaayenge’
– “This is happening, I am here and I am looking at her. And she is so beautiful. I can see it. This is one moment when you know you’re not a sad story. You are alive, and you stand up and see the lights on the buildings and everything that makes you wonder. And you’re listening to that song and that drive with the people you love most in the world. And at this moment I swear, we are infinite.”
The Perks of Being a Wallflower: Engagement Invitation Message
– It’s like at that moment the whole universe existed just to bring us together.”
Serendipity: Engagement Invitation Message
– ” When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible”
Must Check: Latest Engagement Decorations
When Harry Met Sally: Engagement Invitation Message
– “Winning the ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me… it brought me to you. And I’m thankful for that, Rose. I’m thankful!” –
Titanic: Engagement Invitation Message
Too Cheesy? Well, we ‘feel you as there is always a ‘romantic’ hidden away within the deepest layers of our hearts. Well, it is your moment and if you think this is the best way to express yourself, then go for it. It does not matter what they say or how ‘filmy’ you sound, what matters is that you have used the best of the words to describe the way you ‘love’ your special one.
Engagement invitation messages are meant to send across the unsaid feeling of having found ‘the one in your life. While there are so many ways to express your feelings, you must use your ‘theme’ and ‘ideas’ for the invites.
We have stepped into changed times and ages. Long gone are the trends that were structured in a certain template of traditions. The millennials and Gen Z are more open to experimentation and are not afraid to be a bit ‘different’ in doing so.