Your Wedding Card Matter in English has to be crisp and self-explanatory. You cannot skip on this making it accurate, and quite appealing to the readers. That is exactly why putting up the right words and choosing the exact Wedding Card Matter In English is crucial.
Here, we have created a list with some of the most relevant and precisely teeny-tiny Wedding Card Matter in English, which is appropriate for your E-Card, as well as the official Marriage Invitation.
Table of Contents
Top 21 Short and Precise Wedding Card Matter In English:
These are some of the most amazing Wedding Card Matter In English, that is versatile, as well as popular in terms of traditional exposure. Like, you cannot skip on any of the following designs as these are perfect for the big day.
Here, we have some of the finest Wedding Card Matter In English. Choose your option, according to all the special needs of your ceremony.
View also: Wedding Card Matter in Hindi
Wedding Card Matter In English from the Couple
- “Our wedding would be quite incomplete without your participation. We hope to see you at [avenue] on [date+time]”- Quite simple, and well-articulated from the couple’s end.
- “It will be an honour for us to have you present at our wedding ceremony. We look forward to sharing joy together. You are cordially invited!”- Simple, and very aesthetic too. You get to point directly with this Wedding Card Matter In English.
- “The joy of this wedding is incomplete without your presence in it. You have shared in our lives with your friendship. Let’s share the joy together.”- Like all the above ones, this is also from the couple’s end.
- “You have always been an integral part of our lives. Let us celebrate the relationship we share through this wedding ceremony! We invite you to join us with your family! – A two-liner Wedding Card matter in English, can never go wrong.
- “Your supports and suggestions have helped us a lot to plan for a wonderful wedding ceremony. Now it’s finally time for you to make us feel blessed with your presence.” – A message of gratitude towards guests, and supposedly a perfect message for the invitees.
- “Your presence at my wedding means a lot to all of us. Please let us have the honour to host you on this beautiful celebration of love and loyalty!”- This can be directed from either the brides’ end or the groom’s. Depending on the person sending it.
- “You are the most important person without whom this holy celebration is incomplete. We are looking forward to having your company on [date]” – This rather belongs to someone really very close or special, probably the best-man, or the bridesmaid.
Check Out: Lagna Patrika Design Ideas
Wedding Card Matter In English from Family
- “As proud parents, we present to you the happy news of our child’s marriage to [groom/bride name]. Your participation in this festive occasion is fervently requested.”- Encapsulating the traditional norms of a regular family, this is from the parents.
- “We bring to you glad tidings. Our beloved children will be starting a new chapter of their life. We request you to bless the young couple with your presence.”- This Wedding Card Matter In English is more or less universal, which can be from both the ends of the family.
- “We are proud to announce that our beloved son/daughter will be getting married. You are cordially invited to enjoy the festivities of this holy ceremony.”- This is conditioned towards any family, with just a changeable relation format.
- “Let us unite once again as two loving souls of children creates an everlasting bond of marriage. Your presence will make this event more special!”- This is a simple Wedding Card Matter In English, directed towards the guests, which can be from either of the families.
Must check: Bengali Wedding Card Writing
- “We request you to bless us all with your presence on [date] as we gather to celebrate the holy bond of the marriage of our son/daughter!”- A message of gratitude and hospitality towards the invitees, very traditional and precise.
- “On [date], my beloved (daughter’s/son’s) matrimonial ceremony will be taking place. We hope to be blessed with your presence on the joyous occasion.” – The names can be changed, keeping this invitation at a loose end for either of the families.
- “We are so overwhelmed by happiness as we announce the wedding ceremony of our beloved daughter/son. We invite you to bless him/her for the new life.”- Similar to the other invitation, this is also left at an open end. Depending on who is choosing this Wedding Card Matter In English.
Must Check: Wedding Invitation Card Background
Wedding Card Matter In English from the Bride
- “Joyfully, we announce the news of our daughter’s marriage to [name of the groom]. It is our hope that you shall be present on this auspicious occasion with you and your family.”- This Wedding Card Matter In English is from the daughters family, dedicated to their guests. A simplistic message from the bride’s family.
- “Mr. [name] and Mrs. [name] is proud to announce the news of their daughter’s marriage. You’re requested to be present on the blessed occasion with your family.”- Especially shared between the daughter’s parent’s who have the joy of such a beautiful and auspicious event.
View more: Marathi wedding card matter
Wedding Card Matter In English from the Groom
- “We rejoice on the occasion of our son’s marriage. Your presence will greatly bless this holy union.”- Well written, and extremely precise as a Wedding Card Matter.
- “Our eldest son, [name] is getting married to [name of groom]. You’re formally requested to be present at the wedding. No presents are needed. Just blessings.” – This is directed towards the groom’s family, who are getting their eldest son married.
- “My son[ name] will be exchanging wedding vows on [date]. You’re cordially requested to attend the joyous event.”- So, beautifully written! It goes well with almost every traditional card in India.
- “It is with great jubilation that we announce the news of our child’s marriage. Your presence at the wedding ceremony is highly requested.”-As a Wedding Card Matter in English, this is quite simplistic, and very directive too.
Read more: Lagna Patrika Marathi Designs
Wedding Card Matter In English Directed from Third-Person
- “Mr. and Mrs. (name of groom’s parents) and Mr. and Mrs. (name of bride’s parents) request the honour of your presence at the marriage of their children (name of groom) and (name of bride) (date + month) (time) (Venue)”- This is an extremely informative piece of message, containing all the nitty-gritty details of the wedding.
Apart from these, you get more beautiful Wedding Card Matter In English formats, that go perfectly well with your wedding theme as well as with your Wedding Ceremony Invitation idea.
To know more about such amazing Wedding Card Matter In English or Wedding Card Matter In Hindi, visit myMandap.